Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mommy and me date....

So Brad and I have been talking lately and decided that the older girls and I need to start spending some more one on one time together. So today Aly and I went to breakfast together, then to Barnes and Noble, and then to get mani/pedi's together.

Wow....it was such a BLAST! I never knew what a Great conversation that an 8 year old and I could have over breakfast and how much more I could learn about her. Or how much fun it is to skim all the books in the book store and giggle at pictures. Not to mention going over colors and talking about how fun and relaxing it was to get our nails done together. I can't wait till next weekend to do it again. Next up is Kayla!

She has so far requested Breakfast and will let me know what else sounds like fun. I can totally see this one telling me the batting cages or something like that, and let me tell you...I would love that as well. =)

No comments: