Thursday, October 25, 2007
I haven't blogged about the me falling at Costco, mostly because...I haven't been able to sit at the computer for more than a few moments. While walking out of Costco, I reached forward to grab Paige, and my feet kept going....and going and going right up into the air. My rear end (thankfully a nice fluffy one) hit the concrete. I have a sprained coccyx (tailbone), and haven't been able to sit, stand, bend, pretty much anything since Monday afternoon.
I have been meaning to post pics from Booville, but still need to download them. It came out really good, and we got lots of compliments on our "cemetery". I will download them tonight, I have a Chiropractor appt in a few. Now between setting up the girls Halloween parties at school, as well as the ones that other's are throwing for fun/birthday's, I'm trying to get their costumes done. Sierra's is finished, and Adorable if I do say so myself. ( I will add pics in a bit) I still have 4 more to make, and one of our parties is on Saturday...*ugh* how and when will I find the time to get these finished?? It will get done though..even if I have to sit up all night long and make them. Guess I'm just better under pressure.
Ok...I'm getting sore and the Chiro awaits me. =) I hope you are all doing well, and I'll be around to check up on you all very soon. :)
Friday, October 19, 2007
Thank you all for the support and wonderful comments. I am off to bed, cause I have to be up early to set up for the Booville Carnival...then my life will be MINE again! YAY!!! I hope you all enjoy and have fabulous plans for Saturday. =)
Thursday, October 18, 2007
This Simbol(Yin-Yang) represents the ancient Chinese understanding of how things work. The outer circle represents "everything", while the black and white shapes within the circle represent the interaction of two energies, called "yin" (black) and "yang" (white), which cause everything to happen. They are not completely black or white, just as things in life are not completely black or white, and they cannot exist without each other.
While "yin" would be dark, passive, downward, cold, contracting, and weak, "yang" would be bright, active, upward, hot, expanding, and strong. The shape of the yin and yang sections of the symbol, actually gives you a sense of the continual movement of these two energies, yin to yang and yang to yin, causing everything to happen: just as things expand and contract, and temperature changes from hot to cold.
Here is Yin & Yang in our Family! =)
Monday, October 15, 2007
Aly has Lymphadenitis. Let me tell you...the HUGE (bigger than a golf ball) size lymph gland was certainly a give away that something wasn't right. Aly told me earlier in the day that her neck hurt, but never really touched on anything other than that. I asked her if her throat hurt, was she congested, all the typical questions, and the only answers I got were "no". I honestly thought maybe she slept funny or something, and since we didn't really go out yesterday, her hair wasn't done. I never noticed the Big lump below her ear/jaw. She was playing fine, running, dancing, eating, whining/complaining, but nothing that wasn't typical. *lame attempt at humor with pure exhaustion on the brain* Then she said it again at bed time. Brad was rubbing her neck for her, when he came upon the "LUMP".
HOLY CRAP!!! By dr's (a man mind you) weird measurements...it is 3 fingers wide x 5 fingers long. It's very Hard and hurts her to be touched. Aparantly there's an infection in her poor little node. So when all was said and done, got our antibiotics, got back in the car and heading on our 45 min drive home, it was already 2am. I got home, put Aly to bed, and CC woke up. Fed her, and got her back to sleep. Then poor Brad had to get up to head off to work after only 3.5 hrs sleep, and having worked all weekend, so no day off. So lets just say...we are ONE VERY TIRED Family!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
My sister and niece (Karrie and Aleksia) came over yesterday, and we decided to do something fun and Halloweenie for the girls. We made RICE KRISPIE TREATS!!!! It was a lot of fun! So two boxes of Rice Krispies (yep, the real kind...the treats just don't taste the same when you use generic lol), two bags of marshmallows, 9 tablespoons of butter, and sore muscles later.....Our TREATS...Witches, Pumpkins, and a Bat (didn't get a pic of that one).
Here's some pics..
Group shot (Aly doesn't look so happy, cause she got "a little" witch to decorate. I gave her a bigger one. She didn't realize she had CC's witch. *insert eyeroll*) Hahaha
Paigey and her Witch...
Kayla and her Witch...
Megan and her Witch...
Alyssa and her Witch...(notice the much happier face now that she got the right witch...(little girls...I'm telling you) lol
Aleksia's Witch...courtesy of her mommy. I will get a couple of pics from my sister of her "enjoying" her witch...Pretty darn funny. :)
and I can't believe I Forgot to get a pic of CC's witch....I will take one when Brad gets home. (He has the camera) What a BAD Mommy moment. ugh...*ETA the pic...it's a crappy one, cause it was already placed in a plastic bag...but you get the point.*
Here's a couple of pics of my sweet girl eating a "bat".
and the Pumpkin that I made....
I will get more pics from Karrie and try to add them later. I'm hoping she has one of CC's witch, and if not...I'll just take one of it in the plastic baggie. :( After making and eating some of the treats, it was off for a HUGE family BATH! We got some hilarious pics of Leksi and CC laughing, posing, naked tooshie's, and just all around being hams. It was a Very FUN night in our home last night. If you looking for something cheap, fun, and pretty easy clean up...I totally recommend a night of Rice Krispie Treats!
Saturday, October 6, 2007
My poor little Kayla has been diagnosed with her first and hopefully last ever bladder infection. She told me Thursday night that "if burned when she peed". :( I went with her to the restroom, and she was actually trying to fan her self. (my poor baby)
We made her an appt first thing for Friday morning and thankfully I have a very PRO Active pediatrician (just love him). He gave us a prescription before her culture had even been screened. He actually gave me two options to wait around for the results, or get the prescription and wait to take it when he called me. I knew she had an infection, so I went with the prescription and we were outta there. Our Pedi has 3 children of his own, and always comments to me that I probably know more than he does when it comes to their ailments. (hahaha, if only I were making his pay)
While there we also got Sierra's immunizations. She did Great (as usual) and we actually got to get lunch at El Torito and visit with my sister and niece (Karrie & Aleksia) on my way home.
So as of this afternoon, Kayla says..."It doesn't burn anymore mommy". YAY for that!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
I have been slacking on my gym regimen. On a normal day, I drop the older two off at school, and head over to the gym. Every other day I do weights, and the other days I do and Aqua Fit class. This week, and next, the girls are off school. I just can't seem to get myself going and off to the gym. I went Monday, and so far that has been it. **SLACKER** I hear it in my head everyday since then. Between being tired (from CC teething and not sleeping at night) and my period being here, I am just so UN-motivated. Somebody KICK ME IN MY ASS!!!
I vow that tonight I will go back to having the girls clothes sitting out and waiting for them when they wake up, and I will make it to my 9:15am aqua fit class. I miss the energy I get from going, the sense of accomplishment of doing it, and the overall "good" feeling I get after having gone.
I will probably take the girls to the park after the gym with a couple of my "mom's group" friends...time to get MOTIVATED and enjoy the time with them while they are home. So here's to making TGIF count!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Chris Dufresne, the son of psychic/best-selling author Sylvia Browne, is a highly respected psychic in his own right who has been in practice for more than 20 years. Chris, who inherited not only his mother’s significant psychic abilities, but also her writing talent, is the author of two books, My Psychic Journey and My Life with Sylvia Browne and works alongside her in the Northern California area. He has appeared in a featured article in People magazine, and has also been profiled on TV in Bay City Limits, Northwest Afternoon, and the Montel Williams show. He’s the father of two children, Angelia and William.
First I want to say...I am completely STUNNED how spot on almost everything was/is.
A little background behind Brad....
Brad is a perfectionist by nature. He has always loved Archeology, and used to want to be an Archaeologist. He also loves anything that has to do with Atlantis. He has been working towards starting his own business, and wants to work on buying some properties..both for "rentals" and for us. He totally thinks everything through...ever little step.
There were no questions asked in the beginning, just an exchange of pleasantries and on to the reading. Also, the girls were still asleep when the reading took place, so he couldn't hear them to base any of his "visions" on.
So here were some of the things that Chris saw.....
- Both Brad and I will live to be in out 80's. Brad will pass on before me, and I will follow not to long after.
- Our children will bury us. (This was important to us...just want to make sure it was the other way around)
- Brad is an "Old Soul" and this is his last life.
- His prior lives were: A Pioneer, A Roman, An Egyptian, and An Atlantian (this is where his background I gave before fits in) We can now see why he has the interests that he has.
- We will have 1 more child and said child will be a BOY, conceived in May 2008. hahaha
- Our last 3 children will be the trouble makers. again...hahaha
- 2008 is OUR year! A lot will be happening for us.
- We will be financial in a good place (we have it already worked out that our debt will be gone as of March 2008)
- We will be moving in 2008 and locally. (We have been looking for property nearby so we can build our next house.
- We will own a vacation home sometime in the next 2 years, as well as have 5 "rental" properties (Again...something we have been looking into as well)
- He sees us owning our own Business with a partnership. He said such partnership if we do 50/50, Brad will be doing more than 50% of his share of work. (Brad and a Friend have been in discussions of "said" business for the last 6-8 months and it has already been said that Brad would be more involved than said partner)
- He sees the business doing "Contract" work. (Brad does HVAC, and has also looked into doing other "contract" work jobs)
- Aprox 10yrs later, we will sell the "business" make quite a profit, and move out of state. (Again...another plan we have had this whole time)
- Brad's mom within the next 2 years will live much closer to us. (The plan is for us to find property, get a modular home, live in it while we build our house, and then move his Mom into the modular home)
- He said that I will see a significant difference in my weight loss come Feb 2008. (I just jointed a gym 3 weeks ago and have been going 6 days a week)
- He said that Brad's mom has been having issues with her lower intestines/upper digestive issues, acid reflux/indigestion, and pressure behind the eyes, to go to the ophthalmologist to get eyes checked for Glaucoma. (she has Diverticulitis, and is going through other testings to find out what's wrong with her stomach, as well as she has had acid reflux pretty bad the last 2 months)
- Our marriage is strong and long lasting. (we already knew that) :)
- He said that stocks/bond are not a good investment for us. Real Estate is the way we will go. (We recently sold off all our stocks and like mentioned above have been looking into buying rentals.)
- His dad...if we continue on our path of looking for him, we will find him in the next 6-7 weeks. That being said...he's a "loner", he's alive, and doing ok. He said that Brad's dad will be no Kind of Grandfather, like Brad is a dad. He told Brad he didn't want Brad to expect much from him as Grandfather material...(we never really wanted him to be a "grandfather" more just for Brad to make piece with the situation.
- Oh...this is a pretty funny one....Chris said that both Brad and I are "OVER-Analyzers". (That is such an accurate statement....it's SCARY.)
- He said had I waited till Jan of 2008, I would have never felt compelled to even make an appt with Chris.
- He also said to Brad before ending his call. "I mean this with the utmost respect to you, and not as a Bad thing. You will never need to call me again. You know where you are going, and what you are doing. You don't need the guidance from anyone else." (I thought that was pretty cool. I guess we are doing ok with ourselves...not that I truly needed anybody to tell me that.)
That's all I can really remember right now, but I will have Brad look it over and see if I missed anything. I hope you enjoyed "his" reading as much as we did. =)