Saturday, January 3, 2009

Productivity....Yay or Nay???



Things I have accomplished for Month 1: (day 1 & 2)

Done the dishes a few times
Watched Step-Brother
Watched a Traveling to Disney World on a Dime. (Good for future reference)
Laundry (sadly I really can't say that I have done this, because Brad does all the laundry, I just help fold it.)
Went grocery shopping
Changed roughly 20 diapers
Played on the computer (looking up videos on Youtube, J05, downloading music..all very Productive things if I do say so myself)
Brushed teeth (the kids teeth, and of course myself as well)
Policed a few fights between kids and the Plasma cars
Made Monkey Bread (yeah, that was Great for the waist line)

Thing we were supposed to be working on for day 1 & 2:

Cleaning out the garage (that alone will take the whole month of January)
Putting the holiday stuff in the garage back up in the overhead
Sweep/Mop kitchen and dining room floors (this should be easy being that we have the Hoover Floormate that does the sweeping, mopping, and even the drying. Yet it has not moved)

So while I can't say that I've been super productive, I can say that Step-Brother is Hella funny and totally worth Owning, I have yummy food (some even healthy) in the house, and the girls Will have something to wear to school on Monday.

WooHoo for us!

Ok, seriously...I'm getting off to go help in the garage now. (or to go fold clothes) ;)

No comments: