Saturday, October 6, 2007

Poor Kayla.......


My poor little Kayla has been diagnosed with her first and hopefully last ever bladder infection. She told me Thursday night that "if burned when she peed". :( I went with her to the restroom, and she was actually trying to fan her self. (my poor baby)

We made her an appt first thing for Friday morning and thankfully I have a very PRO Active pediatrician (just love him). He gave us a prescription before her culture had even been screened. He actually gave me two options to wait around for the results, or get the prescription and wait to take it when he called me. I knew she had an infection, so I went with the prescription and we were outta there. Our Pedi has 3 children of his own, and always comments to me that I probably know more than he does when it comes to their ailments. (hahaha, if only I were making his pay)

While there we also got Sierra's immunizations. She did Great (as usual) and we actually got to get lunch at El Torito and visit with my sister and niece (Karrie & Aleksia) on my way home.

So as of this afternoon, Kayla says..."It doesn't burn anymore mommy". YAY for that!

5 comments:

Joani said...

Oh man, that has to be the worst. I hope she is on the mend.

Dani said...

OH ouch~! I hope she feels better soon!

Melissa said...

Thanks ladies...she said she feel MUCH better now. =)

tiburon said...

Poor girl! I hope she is better today :)

Jess T said...

Awww. :( That is something I've been lucky enough to avoid! I hear they are awful.