Chris Dufresne, the son of psychic/best-selling author Sylvia Browne, is a highly respected psychic in his own right who has been in practice for more than 20 years. Chris, who inherited not only his mother’s significant psychic abilities, but also her writing talent, is the author of two books, My Psychic Journey and My Life with Sylvia Browne and works alongside her in the Northern California area. He has appeared in a featured article in People magazine, and has also been profiled on TV in Bay City Limits, Northwest Afternoon, and the Montel Williams show. He’s the father of two children, Angelia and William.
First I want to say...I am completely STUNNED how spot on almost everything was/is.
A little background behind Brad....
Brad is a perfectionist by nature. He has always loved Archeology, and used to want to be an Archaeologist. He also loves anything that has to do with Atlantis. He has been working towards starting his own business, and wants to work on buying some properties..both for "rentals" and for us. He totally thinks everything through...ever little step.
There were no questions asked in the beginning, just an exchange of pleasantries and on to the reading. Also, the girls were still asleep when the reading took place, so he couldn't hear them to base any of his "visions" on.
So here were some of the things that Chris saw.....
- Both Brad and I will live to be in out 80's. Brad will pass on before me, and I will follow not to long after.
- Our children will bury us. (This was important to us...just want to make sure it was the other way around)
- Brad is an "Old Soul" and this is his last life.
- His prior lives were: A Pioneer, A Roman, An Egyptian, and An Atlantian (this is where his background I gave before fits in) We can now see why he has the interests that he has.
- We will have 1 more child and said child will be a BOY, conceived in May 2008. hahaha
- Our last 3 children will be the trouble makers. again...hahaha
- 2008 is OUR year! A lot will be happening for us.
- We will be financial in a good place (we have it already worked out that our debt will be gone as of March 2008)
- We will be moving in 2008 and locally. (We have been looking for property nearby so we can build our next house.
- We will own a vacation home sometime in the next 2 years, as well as have 5 "rental" properties (Again...something we have been looking into as well)
- He sees us owning our own Business with a partnership. He said such partnership if we do 50/50, Brad will be doing more than 50% of his share of work. (Brad and a Friend have been in discussions of "said" business for the last 6-8 months and it has already been said that Brad would be more involved than said partner)
- He sees the business doing "Contract" work. (Brad does HVAC, and has also looked into doing other "contract" work jobs)
- Aprox 10yrs later, we will sell the "business" make quite a profit, and move out of state. (Again...another plan we have had this whole time)
- Brad's mom within the next 2 years will live much closer to us. (The plan is for us to find property, get a modular home, live in it while we build our house, and then move his Mom into the modular home)
- He said that I will see a significant difference in my weight loss come Feb 2008. (I just jointed a gym 3 weeks ago and have been going 6 days a week)
- He said that Brad's mom has been having issues with her lower intestines/upper digestive issues, acid reflux/indigestion, and pressure behind the eyes, to go to the ophthalmologist to get eyes checked for Glaucoma. (she has Diverticulitis, and is going through other testings to find out what's wrong with her stomach, as well as she has had acid reflux pretty bad the last 2 months)
- Our marriage is strong and long lasting. (we already knew that) :)
- He said that stocks/bond are not a good investment for us. Real Estate is the way we will go. (We recently sold off all our stocks and like mentioned above have been looking into buying rentals.)
- His dad...if we continue on our path of looking for him, we will find him in the next 6-7 weeks. That being said...he's a "loner", he's alive, and doing ok. He said that Brad's dad will be no Kind of Grandfather, like Brad is a dad. He told Brad he didn't want Brad to expect much from him as Grandfather material...(we never really wanted him to be a "grandfather" more just for Brad to make piece with the situation.
- Oh...this is a pretty funny one....Chris said that both Brad and I are "OVER-Analyzers". (That is such an accurate statement....it's SCARY.)
- He said had I waited till Jan of 2008, I would have never felt compelled to even make an appt with Chris.
- He also said to Brad before ending his call. "I mean this with the utmost respect to you, and not as a Bad thing. You will never need to call me again. You know where you are going, and what you are doing. You don't need the guidance from anyone else." (I thought that was pretty cool. I guess we are doing ok with ourselves...not that I truly needed anybody to tell me that.)
That's all I can really remember right now, but I will have Brad look it over and see if I missed anything. I hope you enjoyed "his" reading as much as we did. =)