Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Where do you find the time???

ETA* I just read on my friend Aimee's blog that one of her friends lost her 13 month old little girl to a bathtub accident. Her daughter drowned. Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers.*

To all my fellow bloggers.....You are AWESOME! I have know idea where you find the time to sit, reflect, and write. I need to make it more of a priority. I have things happen all day long and think...Oh, I should blog about this. Then next thing I know, days have gone by and it doesn't seem important or write worthy anymore. lol

So yesterday, I told Megan & Paige to go get their shoes on, and that it was time to go get Sissy Kayla. Paige found some funky socks and her sister Aly's shoes. I was laughing the whole time I took these pics. She's so proud of her accomplishment as am I!

Here she is with "her" socks and shoes on.


Close up of her clown feet.


And just because she's so stinkin CUTE!!!


4 comments:

Jenine said...

Keep blogging!! I love your girls, they are precious!!

Joani said...

So cute. Are those vans? If so we have the same pair, very easy to slip on, and comfy.
She is too funny.

Sara said...

Finding the time? A few minutes here and there and a longer stretch at nap time. It's easier though when you've only got one toddler to deal with. Luke's old enough to amuse himself most of the day.

Sometimes it takes 2-3 days to complete one blog post. You should see how many unfinished drafts I have that will never get done.

Keep it up though, once it becomes habit it just feels like part of the day.

Aimee said...

Ahhhhh!!!!
I love her!!!

Smooches to you all.