Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Camera for us...

Kayla was playing "photographer", and apparently decided the lens wasn't closing fast enough. The gears on the lens got messed up, so off we went to Costco (thankfully, the camera wasn't a year old yet, and even better...we bought the camera before their 90 day electronics return policy came into play). They didn't carry my Sony anymore, so we got this:





So far....I really like it. It's a bit bigger than my last camera, but it takes nice pictures. =) Thanks Bub! =)

3 comments:

tiburon said...

Looks nice! Now we need to see some pics with it :)

Jess said...

Looks great! We just got a new camera too, the new one is bigger and has more buttons. I am so intimidated, lol.

Can't wait to see new pics of your beautiful girls!

Jess T said...

It is the season for new technology. I got one last weekend also. :) I have no idea how to use this one. :)