Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another Megan Funny...


So Megan is one of my thumb suckers. She only does it when she's tired, so I haven't been so concerned about it, but now that she's almost 4 (On Sunday...EEK), I thought it time to start working on her giving it up. So here's how our conversation went:

Me: Hey Megan, you are getting an owie from sucking your thumb, we should work on not sucking it, so it can heal.

Megan: But I'm not done yet.

Me: Not done with what?

Megan: Sucking out all the Juice!

Me: LAUGHING!!! Juice?

Megan: Yep. Laughing...

I swear this girl comes off the wall with little things all the time. She's always great for making mommy laugh.

4 comments:

Carisa said...

oh that made me smile since both my girls are thumb suckers!

Katrina said...

That is too funny! =)

S said...

she's so cute! love the picture!

Joani said...

Haha. That is so funny. Smart girl.