Sunday, January 13, 2008

Resolutions???

So I don't make New Year's Resolutions, cause I never actually follow through. This year, I'm making monthly/daily resolutions. That way if I falter, I have another day to try again. =) A few of them. Brad and I are working towards a better financial SAVINGS in 2008. I want to be able to let more things "go", and not worry about other peoples "problems" so much that it effects me so much. They are adults as well, and have to take care of themselves.

For my girls...I want to get them to the Kids in Motion classes at our Gym. They love them, and I enjoy watching them.

Hopefully, we will get pregnant soon and our health will return. So there you have it...my non existing, yet still there resolutions. lol

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That's a good plan.

Oh, and BTW, I believe you're it in the never-ending phone tag game.

Family_Dauk said...

I'm stealing that idea! I always end up feeling guilty over New Year's resolutions that I just can't seem to keep. We're trying to get our finances in order and keep our family active as well. I think it's awesome that you're going for #6 good luck!